Whether a client is proactive in identifying and eliminating fraud and corruption, or has been required to do so by a court-ordered mandate or government agency, MSA Investigations provides independent compliance monitoring services across a wide range of industries.
MSA Investigations works with clients to identify areas where there is a potential for unethical practices and develops a specialized plan targeting those areas. We work seamlessly within an organization to implement improved internal controls and practices in order to mitigate corruption. Our monitorship team has a wide-range of experience including backgrounds in law enforcement, organized crime, computer forensics, forensic accounting, law, and investigative due diligence.
MSA Investigations employs a multi-disciplined approach which includes, but is not limited to:
- Perform regular, unscheduled site visits to observe and verify that field operations are following the internal controls and procedures and develop a regular on-site presence
- Conduct interviews with principals, associates, and other relevant individuals
- Prepare detailed recommendations for internal controls and procedures
- Perform compliance audits of project payments and other accounting measures
- Contract review and monitoring to ensure all obligations are being fulfilled by vendors
- Forensic analysis of electronic data
- Create and maintain a fraud and/or worker-safety hotline
- Provide clients with a vendor screening questionnaire to be completed by potential business partners
- Perform a comprehensive investigation based on the criteria selected by our clients
- Prepare a report of findings detailing the results of our investigation